The Long Way Around The Long Way Around

Wasn't bad need a little work on the whole art portion of it, other than that it was pretty great. Cool story, I liked. Thanks!

Tired Tired

This is absolutely phenomenal, the animation, the voice acting, the story was great. I loved this flash so much. Thank you for the great watch, it truly is amazing!
5/5

Monitos Loquillos Monitos Loquillos

What's with the lack of pre-loaders and excessive amount of looped videos on NG right now. There is a free pre-loader you can download from Newgrounds and I suggest you just throw that in front of your video before you submit.

A lot of users like myself dislike that looped animations as we have to right click and stop the video (just seems a bit obnoxious to me) and in the end I deduct points for that.

Also, I noticed you used DBZ effects, should somewhere state that).
Other than that, it was sort of funny I guess... The animation itself wasn't terrible although I wish the characters were better designed.

Regardless, 3/5 stars for this.

JukinS responds:

thank you! this will help me to improve!! I've some problems with ng loaders, so sorry about that

Forest Flight Forest Flight

Not too bad, sort of hard, the art was a bit crappy and the enemies reminded me of Koffing from Pokemon. Other than the character design and the facts he's constantly shooting the weapon and it's not controlled, I will give it 3/5 stars.

Parking at Beach Parking at Beach

Decent graphics, but when I pulled into the "parking space" nothing happened. I even had the car facing the proper way, so I have no idea what to say. I will give it a 3 because the art is good, the hit tests are good, just needs a "goal".

Simulator Simulator Simulator Simulator

What is the purpose of this?
If it actually typed and allowed you to DO something I would understand uploading it. Here's a suggestion though. O,K,L is obnoxious as hell. Why not use classic W,A,S,D & Arrow Keys or NumPad 8,4,2,6?

That way it would be a whole lot easier to control the hands, and the typing at the same time.
The coding isn't terrible though I just wish it DID something. I'll give it 2/5 stars.

Bradley

Miserable At Best (Cover) Miserable At Best (Cover)

This is pretty good. I liked it a lot sounds almost better than the original. Thanks for this!

Small "Sweater Weather" Cover Small "Sweater Weather" Cover

It's not too bad, I personally feel like you are letting your voice go way too much, and it being this slow, almost seems like you are forgetting the lyrics. It's not terrible, I just personally feel like you are going way to slow and letting voice crack too much.

Gute Nacht (Demo) Gute Nacht (Demo)

Incredible voice, cute song, I really liked this. :) Sounds awesome.

The Newgrounds Graveyard The Newgrounds Graveyard

Forgott the muffins.

Tod Tod

Fantastic!

Yet again, you manage to blow me away. Everything is great, the proportions, the shading, and overall just final product looks great. This would make a great character for any flash movie/game. You should do walking motions, and animation motion storyboards, and see if users would like to feature your characters in their movies. Another 10/10

Hoboweasel responds:

Thanks! :D I'm probably getting flash soon, so I'll be able to make videos and stuff, if it's not too complicated. :J

DED "Eater" DED "Eater"

Creative

Reminds me of "9". Great creativity, shading is excellent, also looks like something you would find in a Tim Burton Film. Just simply fantastic, I love art like this, and it's an easy 10/10.