Miserable At Best (Cover) Miserable At Best (Cover)

This is pretty good. I liked it a lot sounds almost better than the original. Thanks for this!

Small "Sweater Weather" Cover Small "Sweater Weather" Cover

It's not too bad, I personally feel like you are letting your voice go way too much, and it being this slow, almost seems like you are forgetting the lyrics. It's not terrible, I just personally feel like you are going way to slow and letting voice crack too much.

Gute Nacht (Demo) Gute Nacht (Demo)

Incredible voice, cute song, I really liked this. :) Sounds awesome.

Dramatic-Ending Dramatic-Ending

Reminds me of the starting credits / ending credits to an old 80's horror film. I could see this fitting that so well. It's great, I loved it to be honest!

The beat is awesome, thanks for the great tune dude keep up the good work!

Raindrops (Finished) Raindrops (Finished)

Awesome

It's got a jungle/magical theme to it, at least that's what I am viewing. Love the little break-down beats that you have, giving it an urban feeling as well. Just awesome stuff here dude.

K-POW responds:

wow thanks alot man :) im working on a track in the same genre as this one - it wil ve out in about a week or so, so stay updated! :D

Wind Scene Remix Wind Scene Remix

Decent

I can play this song on acoustic guitar, I liked this remix. I agree with the user below a lot more bass and drums to go along with this. Still great remix.

Cal.

She_Remix [Box-Killa] She_Remix [Box-Killa]

Best Yet

Simply amazing, I am so impressed with your work!
Sounds great, perfect about of piano, and other instruments. I mean, woah dude. IF you are interested, I could take these samples, add some lyrics and produce some mad shit. Just PM me anytime.

==(Cloudclimber)== ==(Cloudclimber)==

Wonderful

I can see how you can picture hovering cars, and clouds. I get more of an 80's soap opera credits music. Still, amazing piece. Not much that I can say on how to improve.

After reading your description, I think I enjoyed the piece more thinking about hovering cars, and racing around, etc...

Amazing work!

Cal.

czer323 - blue haired king czer323 - blue haired king

Beautiful

I liked the beat, the piano sounded great with it, and the sounds in the background were perfect adds. Not too much going on, and not too little.

This song is amazing, and I listened to it right after "Dreams Of Echos" and it seemed to tie in together.

Once again, only thing I would suggest is make the tracks a little longer.
Amazing work, once again!

czer323 - dream of echos czer323 - dream of echos

Loved it, the piano sounds so amazing flows with strength and power, in waves. The type of ambient that can give you goosebumps. I liked the drum roll, sounded like preparing for a war or something.

The only thing I would say, is to make it longer. Still amazing piece though!

Liked the fact that it sounded like James Earl Jones was chilling in the background breathing into a microphone for you.