Forest Flight Forest Flight

Not too bad, sort of hard, the art was a bit crappy and the enemies reminded me of Koffing from Pokemon. Other than the character design and the facts he's constantly shooting the weapon and it's not controlled, I will give it 3/5 stars.

Parking at Beach Parking at Beach

Decent graphics, but when I pulled into the "parking space" nothing happened. I even had the car facing the proper way, so I have no idea what to say. I will give it a 3 because the art is good, the hit tests are good, just needs a "goal".

Simulator Simulator Simulator Simulator

What is the purpose of this?
If it actually typed and allowed you to DO something I would understand uploading it. Here's a suggestion though. O,K,L is obnoxious as hell. Why not use classic W,A,S,D & Arrow Keys or NumPad 8,4,2,6?

That way it would be a whole lot easier to control the hands, and the typing at the same time.
The coding isn't terrible though I just wish it DID something. I'll give it 2/5 stars.

Newgrounds Worm Newgrounds Worm

Awesome

This is awesome, I've seen "Museums" like this on LBP all the time of other peoples art, to do it in a flash is awesome. I loved every entry and liked how easy it was to scroll through the pieces.

Great work (to everyone) and thanks for the visuals!

Asteroid Blaster II Asteroid Blaster II

It Was Alright

The graphics were decent, the sound FX were alright as well. I've played countless games like this before and so it's nothing new or interesting to me. Would be cool if there were weapon upgrades, etc... possibly something to look for in 3?

Neil the Nail Neil the Nail

Cute & Fun

This game was pretty fun to play, it was a little easy & most parts but that was okay so that I could get through an experience a good amount of the game. I like the idea of the "characters" great animation, sounds, and gameplay.

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

Wipeout Meets MXC

Amazing, so fun to play love the little comments the character makes when he wipes out. Great idea for a game and very well done at executing it. Awesome!

Cake Makers Wanted Cake Makers Wanted

Great Art & Animation

Loved the art style, the music was great. The idea was fun, loved it.

mordaza responds:

Thank you Calintz =), when I make a game I try not only to bring a concept but to make art and everything feel nice for the player, Im glad you like it =)

Arise Arise

Creepy

Great game, the music is creepy as are the random faces and other shit that pops out of nowhere. Great work on this game, loved it. One of the best point and click adventure games I've played.

Great work!

Cal.

Pang Flash Pang Flash

Great Game

Character, background, and gameplay were great. Even though it was sprites, I still enjoyed this game a whole lot. Great work!

Cal.